Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not dead, just lazy...

I haven't posted here since August! Been buried with work and other stuff. Recently scored a Laserdisc player and have been obsessed with scoring discs for that. If anybody's got any leads, hit me up. Here's some stuff I scored from Half Price Books recently:

Night Hawks (1981)
Dir. Bruce Malmuth




Armed Response (1986)
Dir. Fred Olen Ray




A Boy And His Dog (1975)
Dir. L.Q. Jones


This movie premiered in Austin, and was a huge midnight movie success. Don Johnson is bad ass in this.



Dead Heat (1988)
Dir. Mark Goldblatt


40 comments:

  1. You hurt me like a punch in the mouth
    You didn't have to hurt me so bad
    You coulda left me something to live for
    But you took the only love that I had

    I'm gonna go on down to the roller rink
    And roll my blues away
    Gonna strap on a pair of roller skates
    And roll ...

    Blue, downhearted too
    But I made up my mind
    What I'm gonna do

    I'm gonna go on down to the roller rink
    And roll my blues away
    Gonna strap on a pair of roller skates
    And roll ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 人生中最重要的是要自尊、自愛、自立、自強、自信。 ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

    ReplyDelete